Saturday, April 3, 2010

“Buying and Selling Bike Equipment Online”
I started to do some research to see if there was any way to buy and sell my bike equipment online, receive a reasonable amount for them, and avoid the massive shipping cost attached to these items. I used to use sites such as Ebay and Craigslist for these transactions. However, I became really frustrated. Using Ebay was ok but the shipping costs killed otherwise great buys. And Craigslist was ok for awhile but I grew tired of finding something I wanted and driving across town just to find out that the item was a piece of junk. So I started searching the web to see if there was an alternative. I found a fantastic new site called sellbits.com that finds a happy medium in receiving a fair amount for your items without a massive extra shipping cost. Sellbits.com is not an auction site, it is a buy it now site with a standard price along with a make an offer feature that allows two parties to come to a fair agreement on price. At sellbits.com the shipping cost is already included in the item price which gets rid of the massive extra shipping costs. The sellbits.com slogan is “the simple way to sell online” And it is just that… simple!
It seems so many people are searching for bike equipment. However, it is extremely difficult trying to find quality equipment at a reasonable price. I’ve been involved in the bike industry for over twenty years. It is one of my great passions in life. Finally I can be deeply involved in the sport that I love. There’s so much good equipment on this sellbits.com website I’ve bought and sold several bike equipment items and have been satisfied each and every time. I’ve found great brands there too like BMX and S&M, which are two of my favorites. Sellbits.com has bike frames, cranks, race rims, etc… You name it, they have it.
Selling your bike equipment online with sellbits.com is also good because it only costs $1 to list any item. Other online selling sites charge so much money to list items. Then it costs you at every decision, including pictures that cost 35 cents each after the first picture. It really is ridiculous! Then, they take a cut out of the final sale price of YOUR item. Sellbits.com charges $1 per item. That’s all you pay!
I also tried looking for bike equipment online at the individual companies’ websites. Don’t get me wrong, there is a lot of awesome equipment on their sites. The problem is that the prices they charge for even the most simple of items is absolutely outrageous! I can’t imagine paying those exorbitant prices when I can find them in at sellbits.com in new or like new condition for a significantly lower price. I hope this helps all of you bike lovers in your search for quality equipment at a reasonable price.
I’ve had so much success with sellbits.com, that I’ve been buying online there as well as selling other stuff online there. It’s really worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment